The Beep Peace Bell is a fun and colourful 70s-inspired bike and scooter bell.
Printed in Australia with eco-friendly inks, this beautiful bike bell features a 70s peace sign on a white bell.
A sweet design with a cheerful ring for your ride. The friendly sound of this cute bike bell means your friends will know you’re coming.
Beep Peace Bell is the best bike bell to personalise your bike and makes a unique gift for anyone on a bike, trike or scooter!
- A premium steel bell with easy to push lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
- 58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
- Long chrome-plated screws to accomodate all round handlebar diameters.
- Hand-painted by professional artists with non-toxic paints in our Newcastle studio
- Super simple installation
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is hand-painted and may vary slightly from the bell in the photo, this ensures each Beep hand-painted bell is truly unique!
Installation & Care:
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove screw from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!
Shop the full BEEP range here.