We captured all the shooting stars, crushed them up, and made this glitter.
Just be careful when you open it. We can’t guarantee you won’t be KO’d by a shooting star.
What can you do with this fab glitter?
1) First some Aloe gel or lash glue, this sticks it to the skin
2) Swipe it on your cheekbones and give a little spin
3) Glide it on your eyelids, even sprinkle in your hair
4) Shake it on your body for some extra special flare
5) Add it to your craft kit so your goods are never plain
6) The only thing that stops you is your very clever brain!
YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR GLITTER WHEN IT'S DONE ALL IT CAN FOR YOU.
Well because it's made from plants not plastic.
No matter where it ends up Mother nature will consume it within her ample bosom, and break it down within 90 days.
It's Certified OK Biodegradable WATER, this means guaranteed biodegradation in a natural environment.